On behalf of the community of families, parents, kids and friends here at Christian Alliance Bible Church we invite you to join us in Children’s Church.
The children’s ministry exists to help those in our care know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
To accomplish our purpose we seek…
1. To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
2. To encourage children to discover who God has uniquely created them to be and celebrate each individual according to God’s perfect plan and purpose for their life.
3. To create a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and a community who are committed to a relationship with Jesus Christ and to love for each other.
4. To help children build healthy relationships to the authorities in their lives and meaningful relationships with their peers.
5. To help children trust God as creator, to submit to Jesus as Savior and to live as a Christ follower at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
6. To build Christ-centered homes by encouraging families and training them in their tasks.
7. To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
Our goal is to ensure this is a loving, safe place for our children and families where they will experience God, community and deeper spiritual and personal growth through Jesus Christ.
310 498 8965
We strive to provide a holistic program designed to challenge, nourish and encourage each child intellectually, physically, spiritually and socially.
We model our curriculum after the Luke 2:52, “During his youth years, Jesus grew in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and men.”
1. Jesus grew in wisdom relates to intellectual growth
2. and stature relates to physical growth
3. and in favor with God relates to spiritual growth
4. and men relates to social growth
Our curriculum is organized chronologically in order to provide a balanced and accurate narrative of the story of God’s love and plan for the world. Lessons are taken directly from the Bible and taught at age level with interactive, discussion based delivery. Students are encouraged to ask questions and dig deep into God’s message for life application and understanding. Bible learning is reinforced with academic, physical, creative and silly activities to engage all varieties of learning styles.
We provide educational, fun and meaningful care from 10-1:00 Sunday mornings for children ages 0-13, family events, child care at church functions and couple’s fellowships.
See our Calendar of Events here.
See our lovely children here.